Monday, March 17, 2008

MyAccess!!

Yeah that was some nifty software. I really enjoyed learning about the myaccess software. It seems really helpful to writing teachers, but how can it help history teachers? science teachers? math teachers especially??? I really thought it was a great little program but how would a math teacher incorporate that with their lesson? I guess i'd be able to assign an essay to write at home on some historical topic. I love the way the computer grades it plus we can override the grade. Its like getting a second opinion which I think is awesome. What did everyone else think of the program??
--Mike

1 comment:

Dr. Luongo said...

Mike,

MY Access! has specific history and science prompts. It works nicely when teachers team-teach lessons. The English teachers can teach the basics of writing and the history teachers teach the content... If they work together, the students' writing can only improve.

I am not sure the program is connected to math as directly as these other subjects. Can you think of any ways it could be?

Glad you enjoyed...