Monday, April 7, 2008

Lesson Plans/Presentations

You know, I was looking over the lesson I'm doing tomorrow and I realized something I never thought I'd say. I did too much work. I ran through the lesson in my head and realized I'm teaching a 40 minute lesson...Yeahhh... I guess I have to go back and condense certain things lol. Anyone else having that problem? You wanna teach a whole bunch of information and realize you can't do it in one class lesson? Either way, get ready tomorrow to learn about the Legislative Branch! (Hopefully you guys can pass a bill to the President tomorrow)
--Mike

1 comment:

Dr. Luongo said...

Too much= better than not enough.

When you get into the classroom, you will be happy to say, "Let's continue this tomorrow..." instead of "Uhhh...uhhh... let's all just talk...uhhh".

Being prepared (and over-prepared) is a good thing.

I am excited to see your presentation.