Monday, February 25, 2008

Since there was no class Friday...

I'll talk about my experiences at BHS again! Yeah, I know everyone's excited lol. This past week the kids studied the Jacksonian era and a little before and after that time period. To assess the students, the teacher used the smart board to play a little game. (If you couldn't tell already, I love technology, especially the smart board.) It was a quiz game in which the students played against one another. They played a preliminary game to win me on their team lol. I was put on the "democrats'" team. Naturally, we won lol. The key, though, was that the teacher told me not to answer anything directly, rather to ask the kids what they thought and "steer" them toward the right direction. Overall, I had a blast. Guess there's not much else to talk about.
--Mike

2 comments:

Srta. Cross said...

I LOVE the SmartBoard! We had them in high school and they made average lessons seem so much better just because they were involved.

Dr. Luongo said...

Mike-- can you share the game you played on the SMARTBoard?