Thursday, February 28, 2008

SPC under Lockdown

Well, last week the school was under lockdown. I'm sure everyone already posted about this, meaning i'm a bit behind but oh well. Although nothing happened and I wasn't nervous through the whole thing, it does make me a little nervous. I worry about how schools will be when i'm a teacher. I'm sure everyone has these questions, like what kind of stuff will happen in our classrooms, what kind of children will we teach. Stuff like that. idk i've just been thinking about it for a while. It gets me worried...does anyone else worry about safety in our schools? there has to be someone out there! lol.
--Mike

2 comments:

Dr. Luongo said...

I am here, Mike. Don't worry! ;)

And even though, "nothing happened", it did. Terrorism invaded the campus. And this is scary.

I never felt "scared" in a classroom, but something like what happened last week can trigger those feelings.

Nice post, Mike.

catarina said...

I worry a lot about that! It is hard to to act calm under dangerous situation. We have to remember that our students are counting on us!