Sunday, February 10, 2008

Sophomore Field

I wasn't there this Friday either, yeah i'm a horrible student lol. I guess i'll just talk about what I expect from sophomore field. I'm kinda nervous to go back to my high school. I've heard stories from the other teachers that the kids this year are horrible, makes me not want to go. I know what to expect and at the same time I really don't know what to expect. I just want it all to be over with. Hopefully in 3 weeks i'll look at this post and say the opposite, that i want to go back lol. We'll see i guess. Is anyone else nervous? anxious? scared? excited? all at the same time? I just can't wait to get out there but at the same time it feels like its happening all at once. Leave some comments about this and we can look here when were finished and see if we still feel nervous, scared, anxious, or excited.
--Mike

1 comment:

Dr. Luongo said...

Mike,

Let me start by saying you are *not* a horrible student. ;)

From your post, I see you are going back to "your high school"...does that mean the one you went to as a student or you visited in the past?

In any case, I doubt it will be as bad as you expect... You are a new teacher...one with bright ideas and optimisn (I hope). i am ssure the students will see this and take to you positively.

This is a great idea, though...

Get your ideas, hopes, fears, etc... on paper (or screen) and let's see what unfolds...